Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Muffin Puppet Short Film Test

David DeMattiaDavid DeMattia Saint Croix Falls, WI. ✭✭✭
Hello all!

Last year my wife and I purchased @Bj Guyer 's foam puppet DVD's. I build and muffin and Jane built a cupcake. I soon got the idea to do a "Honeymooners" type short to test out our new video camera. After building the set, I shot a rough test to work out Performance, lighting, angles & set.I was going to wait and post the finished product but I have hit my busy season and the final shoot will have to wait until fall. Here are some stills of the set and puppets. I need to upload the rough cut to YouTube later today and get up here.

Comments

• David DeMattiaDavid DeMattia Saint Croix Falls, WI. ✭✭✭
    Here is the test video. Again please keep in mind this is a test and not the final product. Also, @Matt Winston
     and @Erich grey Litoff  what are the legal and use implications of using images from the SWS classes in this production. You can email me at david@sleepingdragonstudios.com. 

• Matt WinstonMatt Winston Moderator
    I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Let us know when you're ready and we'll make an SWSCA Blog out of this puppet adventure. BJ will be honored. :)

Thank you @Matt Winston . I got worried for a minute about copyright infringement. When things slow down, we will start shooting. We loved BJ's class!