Options

Werewolf Suit!

Here is my entry for this years halloween costume contest! I created my very own werewolf suit, over the course of 5 months! 

The head was sculpted out of WED clay and molded in plaster I then made painted 4 layers of latex in the mold and added very soft 2 pound poly foam to create a solid head. Once it was all dry and the toxic fumes were expelled I created a EVA foam body shell of and built up muscles and the rib cage with extra Upholstery foam. It was glued together with a mixture of hot glue and super 77. after the head was attached and all the trimming was done I covered the body as well as part of the head in spandex, I textured it using cotton and latex. After all that I painted it with a mix of 1/3 Latex, 1/3 Acrylic paint, and 1/3 water, the teeth were made out of paper mache clay and the hair was punched in using a sewing needle grinded at an angle. 
Please let me know what you think! 

To see more of my work go to instagram and search up @carlosgomezfx you can also contact me there if you'd like! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

HUGE THANK YOU! TO ALY PAJI FOR TAKING THESE AMAZING PHOTOS AND AIAN PAJI FOR WEARING THE COSTUME!