Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DesignerDragons™Dragon Puppet

edited April 2015 in Creature Contest
Nine foot long, fully articulated dragon puppet (one of several). Materials include various foams, vinyl, aluminum, faux fur, acrylic paints, latex, reeds and other bits. Also manufactured a puppeteer's/harness jacket with false arm to go with it (demonstrated in 2nd picture, not included in video).

Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=974390889261686
(Didn't know if there was a way to post videos or how to do so.)

Post edited by Amyrose Messina on

Comments

• Hey, that is really neat! Great work on the construction, and design.
  • Thank you =)
  • Do you do commission work?
  • I do not...yet. I have been working on upgrading my shop to be able to do so in the future.
  • David BoccabellaDavid Boccabella Brisbane, Australia Moderator
    Beautiful work. I have seen these before and  they are brilliant for interacting with people.
  • Where have you seen them before?
  • David BoccabellaDavid Boccabella Brisbane, Australia Moderator
    edited June 2016
    On Youtube there are several example.

One I saw was a person entertaining children with it.. but I cannot remember from where.

Hope this helps
    Dave

• Wow, I've never seen these before, they're great!
  • Thomas van der VeerThomas van der Veer Gelderland - Nijmegen ✭✭✭
    nice work!
  • edited September 19
    Thought I'd come back in here and mention that I do now sell my puppets. You can follow my Facebook page Red Thorn Creations, or check them out directly on eBay @ redthorncreatures
    Production will be a little slow right now as we are gearing up to move soon, but I should have a better output rhythm going in a few months once we're settled into our new home.