Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

My homework Sculpt

Hello Tim,

Here is some In progress pictures of my sculpt so far.  What I'm up with is pretty much just a combo of cenobite and deadite with some Jason Voorhees thrown in.  I've done a bit of tooling to the sculpt since and still got a bit more to go with the secondary forms and texture.  I thinking of whether or not I want to do something to the back to try and disguise a slit up the back.

Thanks for any critiques and advice you have and I look forward to finishing this piece and to see Everybody's finished pieces. Thanks

Collier

Comments

• Ryan EndersbyRyan Endersby Fredericksburg, VA
    Right on Collier, this is looking awesome man. I really like your teeth on there, should be a lot of fun to cast and paint up. My latex based masks in the past really shrunk on me so I went sort of insanely large this round to see if I can get results that yield a larger mask. Outside this course I am working on a silicone echoflex mask (my first) but kept that one real close to the armature, following close measured amounts since it all equates to very expensive silicone. I need to pick up some fiberglass but got a gallon of silicone in. 

I am really looking forward to Tim's feedback and seeing his latex monster (was looking amazing!), and hitting this course again with you guys this month. I just got some hydrocal to work the mold making but it took some looking (and driving) in my state (Va) to get it. 

Later! 
    Ryan
  • Thanks Ryan,

I also really loved your shock monster and I can't wait to see you finish it. And dude it was fun to sorta look in the background of your work area and see what you had. Noticed you had a jordu healer and a nice zombie type sculpt. But goodluck on the silicone mask dude, hopefully it turns out awesome. Have am awesome day Ryan.

Collier
  • Looks good man, keep refining some of you basic shapes when I comes to the flesh around the mouth, straighter lines will give it more "stretch and tension"
  • Thanks Very much Tim! I'll be posting more pics soon