Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sample script

Hello Mr Shea,
I'm a graduate of the Savini School in 2008.  I watched the Business of making Monsters part 1 in On Demand and wanted to follow along with the  class.  I work part time at a Joanns and didn't have enough money to take it when it was offered.   I looked for the sample script again to do my designs, but couldn't find it this time.  Could you put it up again? Thanks!

• Chris EllerbyChris Ellerby Los Angeles Admin
    Hi John,

You can find the script in the first post on this thread:

• Thanks Chris!
  • Thanks,  even though I didnt get to be a part of the actual class.  I really want to follow along.  Watching part 3 today.  Could I post my design and bid here?  I know Shannon won't see it and I don't want to bother him,  but I'm hoping to get some kind of critique.  Thanks.
  • Chris EllerbyChris Ellerby Los Angeles Admin
    Absolutely!  We love seeing what students create after watching our lessons, and the discussion category for that lesson is a great place to share your work.  While you may not be able to get instructor critique, you can get feedback from our community members, many of which are sculpting wizards.