HELP! I can't continue on a pathway!

Im having trouble tithe course pathway. It keeps repeating Part 1 of "Blood, Gore and makeup effects...". Im on a MacBook Pro. I have tried in Chrome and safari and it wants to play that section over and over. I can't get past it!

I have watched that part like 6 times now. and it comes up with a button (Maybe) "Next up on your pathway" but there is no button to press, just an "X" and then it wants to start on Part 1 again!

Can someone help me?

Comments

• Hi Rick Melges, Thank you for reporting the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. We've passed this note along to our web development team and they are looking into it.
  • Hi again Rick,

Our web development team is working on resolving the bug you encountered, but in the meantime, we have a simple workaround that should allow you to continue along the Molding & Casting Basics Learning Pathway.

Don't click the blue "CONTINUE PATHWAY" button at the top of the Pathway page, instead scroll down the list of courses included in the pathway, then click the "START COURSE" button next to the course you'd like to watch. See screenshot below.

Please let me know if this works for you and apologies again for the temporary inconvenience.

Matt

• Hi again Rick, Just following up to let you know our web team is still trying to solve this issue for you. I also wanted to confirm that the workaround I shared is working for you.
  • Yes Matt, thanks, I have been working through the courses individually! Really helpful!
  • @Rick Melges Great to hear you've been able to continue along the learning pathway that way.

FYI - our web team is currently QC'ing their fix to the original issue you encountered.
  • Awesome!
  • Hey @Rick Melges Our web team let me know they have fixed the issue and would love it if you could test it from your end. So could you please go back to the original course you were having trouble with, Part 1 of "Blood, Gore and makeup effects", and see if it automatically goes to the next course when it's done? And then let me know?
  • Thank you!
  • @Rick Melges It's our pleasure. So I'm assuming you've tested the fix and everything is working from your end?
  • Hey @Rick Melges, following up one more time to confirm the fix worked for you. If I don't hear back I'll assume all is well. Have a great weekend!