What will our next contest be? YOU DECIDE!

edited November 2015 in General
We love hosting contests here at the Stan Winston School of Character Arts Forums. They give us a chance to see the amazing work of our students, and you a chance to win awesome prizes!

As this is your community, we want to give you the chance to pick the subject of our next contest.

You can pick from any of the options on the poll below, or submit your own in the comments below.

To vote for a student suggested contest click the like button  on their comment.

Voting has ended, and the community chose Alien as the theme for our next contest!

/Chris
Post edited by Chris Ellerby on

What will our next contest be? YOU DECIDE! 49 votes

Alien
32%
Balázs FöldesiSean  DaltonEric MartinezMiguel Ángel De la sottaVicki O'connellApril "chris" NelsonCharles YagerNicolas ArtesiChristian Escalante CastilloExilian StudiosJoseph HumpstonBilly JonesAndrew PughWilliam Rabideau jrJonathan SessionsMike Daniels 16 votes
Mythical Character
10%
Moises BonillaChris DowMichele ClauserVictor SaezDario D 5 votes
Fantasy Pet
12%
Joanne BelleAshton AlbaLaura MercerEmelie BäcklinKevin KondertKristie Congram 6 votes
Super Hero
4%
Travis DunnJorgo Kusters 2 votes
Puppet
14%
Tom StewartJared LeeKatherine HannafordMatthew StowersDanny RadfordGrigory MedvedevJason Satterwhite 7 votes
Aquatic
4%
Blake BradleyCarson G 2 votes
Tiny Creatures
8%
Anthony SterlCollier WilmesLucza-borbala VargaSarah Adkins 4 votes
Zombies
4%
Julie SharpeJules Scotese 2 votes
Other (post as comment below, vote by clicking like on comment)
10%
Itay BazakJohn BortolazzoCharles Emeriau-fargesRay MarxWarlock Nergal 5 votes

Comments

• Other (post as comment below, vote by clicking like on comment)
    i think you should teach something about designing and creating creature sound effects. 
    Maybe something, well, "different"? Do you do steampunk, for example?

Personnally, I'd love to see something Steam-inspired, either that or a post-apo thingy that DOES NOT involve zombies x)
  • Tiny Creatures
    What about an insect? That would also be interesting. 
  • Tiny Creatures
    Perhaps something that is done entirely in forum.  Someone designs, someone does modeling, someone does editing, etc.  Would likely be better for some sort of cg project.  Itd be interesting.
  • Aquatic
     personally I do a lot of work with aquatic creature concepts....so I think that would be pretty fun!!:)
    Cyborg Alien Bariaur would be sweet!
  • Alien
    Why not both?

I mean, two concepts in crossover to make one creature.
     A creature from our nightmares!
This discussion has been closed.