What did I pay for?

Signed up and I dont see any courses available to me without incurring an additional charge. I have no idea how to find anything to learn with my base subscription. Kinda glad I have time to cancel or else I would have been upset. If there's actually something available to me please let me know how I can go about accessing it.

Answers

• Hi Joseph,

What subscription package did you sign up for, and are you able to play any of the on-demand lessons at this link? https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/tutorials

When you hover your mouse over the tutorial videos on that page you should see a blue "on-demand" button that will take you to the on-demand viewing page for that lesson.  (see screenshot below)

Don't worry, we'll get you sorted out!

Thanks,

/Chris
  • Right, I hover over and click the on demand page. Then the that page loads which displays some sort of intro/preview video on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the screen is the normal option to buy the DVD or stream the video but a price tag is attached to both of those buttons. What should I be seeing once I click on-demand? Does this have anything to do with me being on my 3-day trial still? Perhaps I cant get the goods until I cough up the $29 dollars? :-)
  • Just to double check, when you are on the on-demand section of the site (on this lesson page for example), on the top right of the screen does it indicate that you are logged into your account?   For example, I see the following

Thanks,

/Chris
  • Yes it does. 
  • Was going to screenshot it but there was no easy way to attach 
  • I've reached out to the team to have them take a look at your account status, and we should hear back shortly.  I'm not familiar with how the 3 day trial period is handled.  Are you signed up at the Apprentice, Monthly Unlimited or Annual Unlimited level? 

Thanks,

/Chris
  • Apprentice
  • I think I figured it out. If I expand the section called "view by chapter" then I see all the sections of the video. My fault. I was expecting a link saying "click here to start your video". I think I'm good now.

• Awesome, glad you are good to go.   Enjoy the lessons!

/Chris