Sculpture breakdown for models.

It would be great to have a tutorial focused on sculpture breakdown for molding to make resin parts for models.  I have never seen it done in a video. I love the SW videos, as I can reference back to them multiple times. I think I now have about 30 videos in my library. (I do have Bruce Spaulding Fuller's video for appliances -but would be interested in seeing one for models.) 

Comments

• Great suggestion John, I'll pass it along!

/Chris
  • Hi John, We've been discussing a maquette breakdown, mold-making and resin casting webcourse series with monster artist/SWSCA instructor Casey Love. Hopefully we'll be able to make it happen before the end of the year so stay tuned. Thanks for the suggestion! -Matt
  • Awesome! Good to hear! I love Casey's work. Loved having you guys at last years Jerseyfest via web course. Would love to have you guys there live. hint hint I took home 2nd place in the Stan Winston category last year - thank you very much. P.S. I love all your videos, I have learned so much from them.
  • Hey John, Glad you enjoyed our Jerseyfest webcast last year and congrats on taking 2nd place in the contest! We'd love to make it out in person, unfortunately going to out-of-town shows is a bit like putting together a traveling circus so we try to avoid it and instead focus our energies on making online connections. That said, next time you come to L.A. please let us know and we'll arrange a time for you to visit us in person. All the best, Matt
  • This is such a Great idea.  I'll love to learn about Sculpture Breakdown, molding & Resin parts.