Options

painting on my mask so far.

Okay started to paint the mask today during class. and this is what I came up with went for more evil dead in the coloration while trying to evoke a classic Halloween vibe.  please tell me what you all think, and thanks everyone, realy enjoyed the class and had a lot of fun.  have a good night everyone.

Comments

• Options
    Love it!  Glad you did not go super heavy with the red/gore, as the more subtle paint job looks beautiful.

/Chris
  • Options
    Thanks very much chris
  • Options
    Looks Great Collier! 
    Congrats man, sending you some direct updates with my shock monster in progress
  • Options
    Awesome dude
  • Options
    Sweet :)

• Options
    thanks Michael!! :)
  • Options
    It looks fantastic! Excellent work Collier! :smiley: 
  • Options
    Thanks Joshua!!
  • Options
    My pleasure! Keep up the great work! :smile: 
  • Options
    Most certainly will joshua
  • Options
    Joshua,
       Congradulations, i'm glad to see that you have followed the course to completion. The mask looks great. I am also glad to see a more subtle and not over the top paint scheme, things always appear more natural that way. The nails and the hair are fantastic, gives it the cinematic feel I was trying to get across. Keep going, practice and make more masks! Utilize as much natural reference in your sculptures and paint schemes. Great job man.
  • Options
    Thanks Tim, but can I correct you, that I'm not Joshua. But know that is out of the way, thanks a lot, means a lot from you Tim! I most certainly will keep going!!
  • Options
    ahahaha, Sorry Collier!!!
        Got my email names screwed up but i'm still talking about your piece!
  • Options
    It's okay Tim, I'm bad when it comes to names. But thanks very much, I really enjoyed the class and got a lot out of it.
  • Options
    It would be cool to see some pics as it is worn.