Anyone giving birth of creatures in Europe? Germany?

hello everyone! I just graduated from an unrelated degree and now hoping to kick into the industry
Im not from Europe but i really want to stay there, especially Germany, for the rest of my life.
I wonder if anyone can share some experience, since most of the stories I heard happened in the US and UK. 
Also, Im a bit confused and not sure what studio I should look for. Puppet making? Props making? I am happy as long as making creatures.
Anyway, here are some of my works. Am I too bad to get an apprentices job? thanks!!

Stop-motion puppets of Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep
Puppet baby for live action film
Sea Bishop sculpting in progress

Comments

• Hi Sum yee Leung,

Congratulations on graduating and welcome to the Stan Winston School Forums!

We're always excited when someone chooses to pursue their passions, especially when those passions involve making monsters. :) From the pictures you shared, it's clear that you have the ability to create creepy characters.

Regarding learning more about work opportunities in Germany, we suggest that you join our Stan Winston School Power Group on Facebook to connect with fellow European artists for advice. You can join the conversation here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StanWinstonSchoolPowerGroup

Welcome to the Stan Winston School family of artists!

Matt