Options

"The Last Chapter"

"The last chapter" is sculpted with polymer clay over a strong armature covered with polyfil and strings allowing repositioning his body, painted with acrylic painting.
Size: 14.6  inches approx.

You can see more of my work here: 

Thank you for looking! :)

Comments

• Options
    Such a cool lil guy!

/Chris
  • Options
    Many thanks Chris! You are very kind! : )
  • Options
    Gorgeous and emotive piece! Congrats
  • Options
     Thank you soooooooooo much!!
  • Options
    Wow totally the type of work i like and love. wonderfull you have a facebookfan more !)
  • Options
    Many thanks Pit, really!!!! :):smiley:  Hugs!!!
  • Options
    Really cool! I showed this to my classmate. It was right up her alley :)
  • Options
    Thank you Kara!! I really appreciate your comment,right now I'm smiling! Have a wonderful day! :smiley: :blush: 
  • Options
    I have shared your Facebook page too and bookmarked your website. I really love your characters. Enjoy your day too! I hope more people get to know your work.
  • Options
    You are sooooooo kind Kara! A big hug and smile with the diameter of Mars for you!! Sorry for my monstrous english U_U""
  • Options
    Sandra, you work is so creative. I just showed your entries and your website to my Intro to Theatre Design class and they were all blown away.
  • Options
    Kaoime!!!! Again and again, milliontrillions of thanks for your nice words to my work, they are really important to me, thanks!!! :_)

I love the theater!!!!!!
    I would love to do sets and costumes with you! :))))

An enormous hug!!!!!

Sandra
  • Options
    Bonjour Sandra!
    All I can say is ☆ FANTASTIC,  I LOVED IT,  very amusing , great talent , funky, !!
  • Options
    Hahaha hahaha just saw your Facebook page , WOW !! I like no,  I ♡♡♡♡ the "Carvers stay away from my son ! Hahaha
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi Brigitte!! Many thanks for your interest on my work!
    I love reading that you've spent a funny time with my creatures! :smiley: 
    Hugs!
  • Options
    Amazing work!
  • Options
    Great jobs
  • Options
    Thank you soooooooooooo much!!! :smiley: