Options

Werewolf Ceramic Self-Portrait

This is is a ceramic sculpture, hollow, with mixed media that I have worked on of myself as a werewolf. It is life-size. It is fired clay with some Apoxie Sculpt to add in the eyelids, gums, and cuticles. I used acrylic teeth, coyote teeth, taxidermy coyote eyes, false lashes, crepe hair, a cheap lace-front wig, false nails, and even false eyebrows to make this as real as I could. Had a lot of inspiration from other monster makers! I waited 2 years to be able to create this and making monsters is my passion.

Post edited by Alessandra Roccapriore on

Comments

• Options
    You have talent! That's amazing work. It looks like a living caricature.
  • Options
    LssszaasLssszaas
    edited November 2022
    A living caricature? A caricature is a little different, but I agree with you. The work is gorgeous! I would ask you to do something like that for my girlfriend. She really loves art, and I'm sure she would love this. But, considering it took you 2 years to do this work, it's unlikely you'll make it in time for Valentine's Day. I know it's too early to think about a Valentine's Day gift, but I don't like to put things off for later. I found some romantic gifts for her, one of them is a valentines day caricature. Art and romance. Do you think she would like my idea?
    Post edited by Lssszaas on
  • Options
    Awesome work!

/Chris
  • Options
    WOW!!