I completed the mold, though had a very
rough time this round due to my own avoidable mistakes on the mold process, I do have working pulls towards a finished product. It requires some patching each round, not ideal but I have learned a lot on this mask effort for the next project.
I started my first pull with a front half only, to see what we are dealing with post major mold issues.
I poly foam filled it, it may become my paint scheme master, or fun wall mount thing at the least.
Arrrgh! Should be fun to paint up!
Below is a raw, not yet trimmed mask pull using Black Latex (have a lot in stock) and that foam filled front half in natural latex color: