Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

home made Xenomorph costume almost made the late late night show with James Cordin

I had been away from the cutting board for awhile and had not made anything since two -three years ago. I was considering of closing the shop for good because there was just no interest in my work anymore, yet I have been making costumes since 1999. Just recently the producer for the "Late, Late Night show with James Cordon" was interested in using my costume for a comedy sketch to promote for the opening premier movie for Alien: Covenant. The excitement to have my work finally showcased was a dream that lasted till the next day when they found another costume. I wasn't feeling all that bad but at least it got the recognition that inspired me to get back into the studio and continue building more movie iconic monster costumes. So I hope you will all enjoy my latest alien tutorial and the pics. It was a long process but well wroth it.  

Comments