forum search function?

It's pretty late and I've been working for 14 hours...and I'm brand new to the forum...I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to search for a specific topic. It's probably right in front of me.

I'd love to see learn more about making silicone molds for creature mini-busts. I can't seem to find anything related to that topic within the on-demand webcourses, either. I thought that was odd since I'm sure this community has a ton of sculptors that would like to replicate their work in resin, etc. 

Thanks in advance for the help. 

Answers

• HI Kevin,

If you are not able to find a discussion using the forum's search feature than it may just mean that you ned to make a new one.

We have a lot of discussion threads that talk about mold making, but they are all covering specific projects or questions that our community members had.

If you go to our On-Demand lesson section ( https://www.stanwinstonschool.com/tutorials ) there is an option to filter by category.  You can select "Mold Making" to see all of our lessons that cover that subject.

If you have any specific questions about mold making, or want to discuss a specific mold making project you can create a new discussion thread here in the forums and we are happy to help!

/Chris
  • Thanks for the info, Chris!

"We have a lot of discussion threads that talk about mold making, but they are all covering specific projects or questions that our community members had."

Would those threads be located under the 'General' category?

• As mold making and casting are discussed frequently here, you can find related discussions under most categories.  General is the most commonly used category, so it's a great place to start.  And if you have any specific questions you can always start a new discussion!

/Chris