Making a Sci Fi Helmet with Fon Davis - Concept and Design

Hello everybody.

This is the first time I start a thread here. I hope all is in the right place. As I enrolled in the SciFi Helmet Webinar I thought
it might be a good time to start and come up with a design. On the chance of going overboard I started doodling out whatever
came to my mind. I am hoping to select and polish one of these (or coming) designs so that I have something that can be
created the way that Fon Davis is going to teach us.

I am looking forward to see / meet you all online and I´d be happy for feedback on the designs too.

Cheers and smiles from London

Wolf

Comments

• I have no idea where the big gap between body of the post and the image came from. Anybody knows how to edit a post? I can´t seem to find an "edit" button   :D
  • looking back at earlier work I am thinking that this helmet is pretty much going in the direction that I want

• Johann Adam KitinganJohann Adam Kitingan Sabah , Borneo ✭✭✭
    Cool designs Wolf! can't wait to see them vacuum formed :)
  • Chris EllerbyChris Ellerby Los Angeles Admin
    The gap in the post is caused by a CSS issue that is also happening on other posts, so editing your post would not fix it.

.Message img { max-width: 100%; } in applications/dashboard/design/style.css is the source of the trouble.  If the webmaster changes that 100% to a 99% the issue will go away.
  • Chris EllerbyChris Ellerby Los Angeles Admin
    Speaking of css issues, looks like my post was mangled too.  The webmaster may also need to turn on an option allowing us to edit our own posts. 
  • thank you guys. I am curious myself which ones will be good to use