Upcoming Live Webcourse: Toy Design & Sculpture for Action Figures & Collectibles
Toy Design & Sculpture for Action Figures & Collectibles with Sandy Collora
NOVEMBER 10th & 17th, 1pm - 5pm PST
Learn to become a professional toymaker with toy and movie industry veteran, Sandy Collora (Predator 2, Men in Black, Batman: Dead End). From collaborating with toy companies and working with factories, to design and sculpture techniques for toys, Collora will get you on your way to becoming a working artist in the action figure and collectibles industries.
If you're a character creator seeking to diversify your career beyond TV, Movies and Theater, the toy industry might be the perfect (and most playful) fit.
LIVE WEBCOURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Designing Action-Figures, Toys, & Collectibles
- Client Notes & Changing Designs
- Understanding "Playability"
- Armature-Making & Joint Placement
- The Toy Sculpture Process
- Working with Factories - Domestic & Overseas
- Getting Ready for Molding