Now On-Demand: How to Make a Latex Rubber Mask Part 3 - with Tim Martin - (Free Chapter)
Learn to patch, paint & finish latex masks with FX master Tim Martin (The Thing, Jurassic Park 3, AVP: Alien vs. Predator).
In PART 3 of his 3-part "How to Make a Mask" webcourse series, master character creator Tim Martin (The Thing, Jurassic Park 3, AVP) delivers invaluable tips on how to patch, paint and finish your custom latex mask.
From demolding your rubber mask and repairing imperfections, to painting and finishing, and even hair laying, Martin's expert mask making guidance will give you the knowledge you need to create Halloween masks, scary masks or other fantasy character transformations.
- Demolding your Latex Mask
- Seaming, Patching & Priming
- Creating Flesh Tones: The Illusion of Translucency
- Veining, Mottling & Speckling
- How to Paint Eyes & Teeth
- Laying Hair
- Adding an Epoxy Gloss Coat to Teeth and Eyes