Options

Hellboy prosthetic

2»

Comments

• Options
    The instructors in most of our lessons about painting stop to clean their airbrushes,  and explain the process and importance of airbrush maintenance during their lessons.

Most of the mold making lessons show the process of cleaning clay out of the mold and how to prevent losing detail or damaging the mold during the cleanup process.

Depending on the lesson you'll get to see some of the setup and occasionally some of the cleanup as the instructor switches between tasks.

In Bruce Spaulding Fuller's latest lessons "Character Makeup - Multi-piece prosthetic application" he does a great segment on makeup removal, which is an important step in any character makeup.

We don't have any lessons that entirely focus on tool maintenance and cleanup, but it's certainly touched on in many lessons.

And as always, if you have any specific cleanup or prep questions we are happy to answer them here on the forums!

/Chris
  • Options
    Thanks Chris.
    Informative as Always :):)
  • Options
    Thank you @Chris Ellerby , i'll get a copy into my basket. When i have the money I'll probably buy one.