Options

BaluC - hybrid creature Ent/PC - Entry 1

My creature! It is a PC Mod, but whit my own spin!

Im a Modder, but I learned a LOT things from SWSCA what helped me a LOT to be more successfull !
My own idea, own design. Hand made from the first drawen line (got work log too).
By any questions you can find me :)

What are ENTs?
Ents are a race of beings in J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy world Middle-earth who closely resemble trees. They are similar to the talking trees in folklore around the world. Their name is derived from the Anglo-Saxon word for giant.  
They first appeared J. R. R. Tolkien: The Lord of the Rings. Ents, are a very old race, described tree-like giants that appeared in Middle-earth. Ents were envisioned as Shepherds, to protect the forests from orcs and other perils.
The Elves have tales of teaching the trees and the Ents to talk: although the Ents were sentient beings at the time, they did not know how to speak until the Elves taught them. Almost nothing is known of the early history of the Ents ? they apparently lived in and protected the large forests of Middle-earth in previous ages.

This ancient Race, what protects the forest, the nature. On the other side was MSI, with their effort, to make great Motherboards with minimized power consumption, to protect the natural resources. This has given me the inspiration to make this Mod.

With this naturally based thoughts was the planing of this sketch mod. Almost everything used to make this mod (except PC Parts) where Reused or left over things from other projects. All of this would have landed in the trash sooner or later, but so I have given the used things / materials a new purpose, and the chance not to go to the junkyard.

It is a Little Symbolism is built in to this mod:
- Between the living, green branches , there are the dried out ones. This symbolises the natures renewing power!
- The Ent it self is the ambassador of nature, Reminds us to take care of nature, because we only have this one Planet to live!
- The Ents symbiosis with the PC parts represents, that the modern technic could be used to help nature! The less power consumption is good for your environment AND for your pocket as well.